Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
The Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts boasts galleries and spaces to transform into incredible settings for any event imaginable—from luxury weddings to engaging corporate functions. The Historic Landmark Building features one of the most stunning staircases in all of Philadelphia for breathtaking entrances.
Here’s why The Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts is the right fit for your next event
- From 10-person private dinners to 400-person corporate functions to 1,000-person cocktail receptions, PAFA’s event spaces can be used in creative ways to meet your needs.
- Located on Broad Street, PAFA is directly across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, and steps away from Philadelphia’s premier hotels.
- PAFA’s Historic Landmark Building provides an iconic and stunning backdrop as one of the finest surviving examples of Victorian Gothic architecture in America.
- Rental fees support PAFA’s mission of educating tomorrow’s artists.
- With a dedicated catering staff, personalized menus, and full event-planning resources, let our experts assist you in creating a spectacular event for you and your guests.
Photo: Alison Dunn Photography
3312 Spring Garden Street Philadelphia PA