Center for Architecture and Design
Located across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the Center for Architecture and Design’s modern facility is one of Philly’s greenest rental halls. Available for weddings, fundraisers and more. Guests will also enjoy viewing exhibitions on architecture and design.
main hall and more
The exposed brick walls, soaring ceilings, and hardwood floors create a dramatic, yet refined venue for daytime or evening events.
here’s why the center is the right fit for your next event
- Conveniently located across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, and near many hotels.
- Guests will enjoy viewing the ever-changing exhibitions on architecture and design.
- High ceilings with built-in projectors and screens make this spacious gallery a perfect fit for conferences, talks, films, and receptions.
- All rentals include use of built-in AV and Wifi.
- For eco-friendly celebrations pair 12th Street’s green catering philosophy with a venue that is Certified LEED Gold for environmental sustainability.
3312 Spring Garden Street Philadelphia PA